Sunday, August 22, 2004

Am I High?

Is Bill O'Reilly really interviewing Triumph the Insult Comic Dog? Wtf? Two egos collide! Ah, its just a clip from an earlier show. Whatever. Don't care. DON'T CARE.

Anyway, classes start tomorrow. I can hear a collective 'Wheeeee!' amongst you. Fun, Fun.

So I spent some quality time with the g/f and also found time to visit my good friend in Columbus. We saw Napoleon Dynamite. Hilarious movie. Go see it. Now.

I'm thinking about Buddhism. Just thinking about it. Hey, if its good enough for Mike D. its good enough for me! My hope is to finally reach 'nirvana'.....so I can talk to Kurt Cobain.

Btw, if you're interested in the current political climate, then I suggest these sites: www.newshounds.us , www.mediamatters.com , www.alfrankenshow.com , www.michaelmoore.com , and www.spinsanity.com.

Or if you prefer your news in the guise of comedy, then I suggest tuning to 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart' on Comedy Central. Its amazingly brilliant ever single night and Jon fearlessly calls out the bullshit both political parties ask the American public to swallow.

Ugh. Bob have headache. Bob go lie down now.

Later.......beotches.





Comments:
You might try a little www.buzzflash.com as well if you’re looking for news.

I also just wanted to say "Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills..."
 
Thanks Rach. Nice quote from the movie too. I've got to see it again. Hilarious!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?